Friday, October 24, 2014

Shiseido Floracouture Eyeshadow Trio: Swatches and Review

Shiseido eyeshadow trios always catch my attention with their unusual color combinations. Floracouture has a striking theme- rich burgundy purple, sunny orange, and light shimmering pink.

The colors have the usual buttery smoothness that I have come to expect from this brand. The orange isn't quite as smooth or pigmented as the other two, but that turns out to be perfect upon application.

Floracouture has more contrast between the shades than my other Shiseido trios. This is perfect for a complete eye look.

I used the pink on my lid, the orange in the crease, and the purple in the outer corners. I have been using this trio very regularly! It is an easy way to bring a bit of fall color into my look, and it really compliments blue eyes.

I highly recommend Shiseido Floracouture. It is an unusual combination that has become an instant favorite for me.

 

No comments: