Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dior Trafalgar Looks

Here are two recent looks I did with the Dior Trafalgar palette.

 

For this golden look, I started with Laura Mercier Gilded Gold Caviar Stick. I used the gold in Dior Trafalgar on the inner lid and applied the red all over the rest of the lid into the crease. I used the brown in the outer V and crease, and the cream color on my inner corners. My blush in NARS Day Dream, and the lip is a combination of Bite Matte Lip Crayon in Amaretto and Dior Mirage Addict Extreme.
 
 

For this look, I used the red all over the lid. I added Laura Mercier Pink Opal Caviar Stick to the inner corners and used the light pink in Trafalgar over it. I used the brown color in my crease and outer V. The cheek color is NARS Day Dream, and my lip color is Bite Amaretto Matte Lip Crayon with Dior Incognito Addict Extreme on top.

No comments: