Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Chanel Intime and Confident Rouge Coco Shines: Swatches and Review

I am a MLBB (my lips but better) addict, and Chanel Fall pulled me in quickly.

Intime and Confident are both perfect examples of lip colors I like to use daily.

Intime is light cool toned pink. Confident is a medium brownish pink.

Both colors are slightly sheer, so a few swipes are needed for noticeable color. They make my lips look full and shiny without settling into lines or looking patchy.

Swatch evidence of my MLBB addiction:

Confident is browner than Monte Carlo and Pinky Nude Saint. Intime is more pink than Dior Incognito and Gri Gri. It is also pinker than Satisfaction.
 
Here is Confident on the lips:
And Intime:

Both colors have quickly made it into my regular rotation. I think it they are very versatile, and both are great additions to my MLBB lip wardrobe.

 

2 comments:

Yige Z said...

Intimate is such a pretty colour, and it looks so lovely on you as well!

Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

Miss Louise said...

Really love the look of both of these lipsticks! I really need to get more everyday shades in my collection!

www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com