Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Another Look with Chanel New Moon Illusion D'Ombre

Featuring the most annoying stray hair ever. I tried using warm purples for a different look with New Moon.

FACE

NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc + NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Finland

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi UV Loose Powder

Maybelline Dark Spot Concealer in Brightener

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara on brows

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Laura Mercier Amethyst Caviar Stick

Laura Mercier Artist 2 Palette

-Plum Smoke in crease

-Kir Royal in crease

-Violet Ink in outer V

-Sparkling Dew on inner corner

Chanel New Moon Illusion D'Ombre on lid

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Maybelline The Rocket WP Mascara

Chanel Le Volume Mascara

 

CHEEKS

MAC Cream Soda

 

LIPS

Chanel Cheri Rouge Coco

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm in LOVE with New Moon. This look is gorgeous! I can't wait to recreate it.

emmabovary said...

I adore this look, that outer v crease colour is so beautiful on you!

Meg said...

Thanks for this! I don't have New Moon but I do have the Caviar Stick and the palette, and this has inspired me to crack them out!