Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dior Corail Bagatelle Blush Trianon Edition: Swatches and Review

Dior Spring brought a lovely peachy pink blush that I couldn't leave behind.

Corail Bagatelle is a warm pink with subtle golden shimmer. The bow design is way too adorable for me to handle.

Peachy pink blush seems to be a favorite of mine.....
It seems that a few are very close, but not totally alike.

Picture from Like a Candy Shop

Dolce & Gabbana Rosebud is peachier and more muted. Dior Coral Cruise is a more reddened peach. NARS Day Dream is extremely similar, but a touch less pink. NARS Deep Throat has more golden shimmer.

I forgot to swatch Guerlain Madame Rougit blush until after the pictures were taken, but Color Me Loud has a great swatch picture and more comparisons.

I absolutely love this new blush formula from Dior- long lasting, smooth, and natural. Corail Bagatelle is a fresh peach cheek color, and an excellent addition to my growing collection.

No comments: