Monday, December 9, 2013

MAC Love's Lure FOTD

When I first got MAC Love's Lure, I used her a couple of failed times before I discarded her into the reject pile. Love's Lure was too good for that, so I fished her out of the reject pile and gave her a proper try with real effort. Success!

FACE
NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc + aloe gel
MUFE HD Loose Powder
Maybelline Dark Spot Concealer in Fair/Light
Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Powder under eyes
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Maybellline Great Lash in Clear to set brows
 
EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
MAC Love's Lure on lid
Lorac Pro Palette
-Gold on inner lid
-Taupe in crease
theBalm Nude 'tude Palette
-Sexy in crease and outer V
-Snobby on inner corner
MAC Blacktrack Fluidliner
MAC Designer Purple on lower lash line
MAC Brazenly on lower lash line
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara waterproof
Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara
 
CHEEKS
Benefit Rockateur
 
LIPS
Maybelline Mocha Muse Color Whisper
NYX Apple Strudel Butter Gloss
 
Color items used:

 

 

6 comments:

Laura MyNewestAddiction said...

LOVE this eye look! Very wearable use of color! :D

Virginie said...

I love how you are showing everything step by step. But I thought I had bought the Lorac pro palette from you?

Martha said...

Thanks Laura! Red can be pretty wearable, even though it seems intimidating at first.

Martha said...

Yeah, that goes under the 'sale regrets' file. I managed to get it for a steal when Dermstore had it on sale recently though :)

Virginie said...

Good for you! ;-)

rasilla said...

Love the eye look with the purple accenting~ very pretty :)