Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Prune in Fire FOTD

The lipstick is YSL Prune in Fire Rouge Volupte Shine, and I can't get enough of that name. I don't think the shade is true to what a prune in a fire might look like, but I applaud the creativity.

I have swatches of the new Chanel Illusion D'Ombres, Laura Mercier Artist Palette 2, and Tom Ford's Orchid Haze Quad coming up this week!

 

FACE

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness

Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in Champagne

Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Spot Concealer in Fair/Light

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash

Maybelline Clear Mascara on brows

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Laura Mercier Artist Palette 2

-Bamboo on lids

-Sparkling Dew on inner corners

-Fresco and Truffle in crease

-Espresso Bean in outer V

Chanel Initiation Illusion D'Ombre on lids

Chanel Convoitise Illusion D'Ombre on inner corners

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara

Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

 

CHEEKS

Chanel Sable Rose Bronzer

Dolce & Gabbana Provocative Blush

 

LIPS

YSL Prune in Fire Rouge Volupte Shine

2 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

I absolutely love this color of lipstick! And I can't wait for your review of the LM Artist Palette- I'm 99.9% sure I'll get it soon, but always appreciate seeing other reviews.

By the way, I received the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette from your blog sale at the end of last week. I've used it every day since- thanks again!

Martha said...

Thank you Stephanie!

I am glad to hear that you have given my palette a happy home as well :)