Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette: Swatches and Review

Too Faced has a fun palette out for fall. It is so fetch.

Pretty Rebel is sparkly and gold on the outside and wrapped in black ribbon.

Inside the palette are 10 pans of eyeshadow in varied colors and textures.

Some are matte, some are glittery, and some are shimmery.

All of the colors feel smooth, and are easy to work with.

I love the variety of colors included. I can see quite a few options, and I think this palette will be fun to play with. My personal favorite is the hot pink, named Totally Fetch.

Overall, Pretty Rebel is a fun palette with great quality eyeshadows. Bonus points for Too Faced ditching the bulky design of their previous palettes!

2 comments:

Annick said...

Wow, this palette looks amazing! I'll have to swatch it next time I'm in a Sephora! So pretty! Loving Girlie and Gangsta!

birkinbagbeauty said...

love the fun-ness of the palette and gotta see that film!