Friday, July 12, 2013

Inspiration FOTD

 

A summery look using Chanel Inspiration cream blush. I have used this nearly exclusively as my blush choice since I got it- pretty impressive!

I used NARS Dogon Duo on the eyes, and Chanel Saga Rouge Coco Shine on my lips.

FACE

NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska + Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Light

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Loose Powder

Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Spot Concealer in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brwo Wiz in Medium Ash

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

NARS Dogon Eyeshadow Duo

-lighter shade on lid and inner corners

-darker shade on outer V and crease

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara

Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

 

CHEEKS

Chanel Inspiration Cream Blush

 

LIPS

Chanel Saga Rouge Coco Shine

1 comment:

Alison said...

I've been looking at swatches to find out which of the Chanel cream blushes would be best for me as I can't get to a counter to see them in real life before I buy. I was torn between Inspiration and Affinite and since seeing inspiration on you have decided on this. I'ts really great to find a blogger who is as pale as I am.

Thankyou so much for your help.

PS I love that eye look on you too.