Monday, July 8, 2013

Chanel Presage FOTD

Here is a look using Chanel Presage Cream Blush. I also used another recent favorite- MAC Bare My Soul quad. If you can still find it, I highly recommend getting it!

FACE

NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska + Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Light

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Loose Powder

Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Spot Concealer in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara on brows

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

MAC Bare My Soul Quad

-When in Rio in crease and outer V

-Bare My Soul on lid

-Romantico on inner corners

MAC Blacktrack to line

Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara

Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

 

CHEEKS

MAC Adored MSF to highlight

Chanel Presage Cream Blush

 

LIPS

Rouge Bunny Rouge Rhubarb Custard Gloss

1 comment:

mmm said...

Love it! Thank you for your posts, I missed you a lot.