Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chanel Inspiration Cream Blush: Swatches and Review

Inspiration was my first Chanel cream blush, and it is my favorite. I do love Presage, but Inspiration is the type of color that I can easily use with a wide range of looks.

The cream blushes come in a sleek compact which is the same size as Chanel eyeshadow duos.

Inspiration is a medium neutral, leaning cool, rose. It has an easily blendable formula which sets to powder. I get all day wear from Inspiration, even in the heat and humidity. I would call my skin combination/slightly oily in the summer.

Sorry for the marks, she has been loved.

Comparison time!

TheBalm Down Boy is a cooler and lighter pink. Shieseido Carnation is more sheer and also warmer than Inspiration.

Overall, I am pleased with Chanel's new line of cream blush. I will consider purchasing more if the shade range expands.

1 comment:

emmabovary said...

This is such a pretty colour, I can't wait for these cream blushes to come out in Australia :)