Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bare Minerals Power Neutrals: Swatches and Review

It seems like everyone has come out with a neutral palette lately, and Bare Minerals is no exception.

Power Neutrals is an eight pan eyeshadow palette filled with cool toned shades in varying finishes.

I also purchased the Moxie lipstick called Take Charge.

Take Charge is a rosy light brown. It is deeper than nude on me, but it gives a soft neutral effect that will match many eye looks.

The Power Neutrals palette has a few matte colors, two with sparkle, and one with shimmer. The sparkle shades are soft, not glittery. All of the shades are nicely pigmented and go on smoothly.

Take Charge is evenly pigmented, with a smooth cream finish.

For this look I used the top row sparkly cream color on my inner corners, the shimmery bronze on the lid, and the deep matte brown in my outer V. I used the bottom row light matte brown as a blending color.

My blush is MAC Royal Sunset from the All About Orange collection. I used MAC Flamingo on my lips.

 

I think the Bare Minerals Power Neutrals palette is a nice addition to my neutral palette hoard collection.

2 comments:

Jazmin Hunter said...

All the colors look so pretty and you did a very pretty look

Laura MyNewestAddiction said...

Ahhh! You make me wish I never quit working at BM