Sunday, February 17, 2013

NARS And God Created the Woman Eye Kit: Swatches and Review

Well, it seems I couldn't pass up another neutral NARS palette.

This kit contains a small NARS Smudgeproof Base (which I love), a neutral palette, and a brush (meh).

NARS Palette Stack- top is the Foreplay Blush palette, middle is the God Created Woman palette, and the bottom is an eyeshadow duo.

 

The pans are smaller than a regular duo.

 

L-R: Alhambra, Bellisima, Kalahari, Galapagos, Coconut Grove, and Night Clubbing.

I love the colors- cool and warm tones together. There is also a nice selection of matte and shimmer. All colors apply smoothly and build easily. It might not be a must have if you have tons of neutral palettes, but it is a great one to have if you are a neutral addict like me :)

Here are swatches of the NARS Foreplay blush palette too:

 

3 comments:

Virginie said...

They don't seem to have a lot of pigmentation??!

Lu Maquiyonkis said...

God created woman looks wonderful!

makeup magpie said...

This is such a great palette. I am so tempted but just recently purchased the LORAC pro palette and some other neutrals, so I'd better not indulge, even though I'd like to! :) Thanks for the review!