Thursday, January 31, 2013

Urban Decay Theodora Palette: Swatches and Review

I already showed you the Glinda palette here, and I was unable to resist her darker and smoker counterpart for too long. Behold,Theodora:

I am in love with the darker and moodier look of Theodora.

Included with the palette are a Super Saturated gloss pencil, an instructional card, and a 24/7 eyeliner pencil.

Theodora is a bright glossy red.
Zero 24/7 eyeliner is a deep matte black.

The back:

Theodora is largely comprised of neutral browns with a couple fun contrasting colors.

Swatches came out closer to the real coloring than the palette pictures did.

Broken is a matte cream color. Beware is a matte medium warm brown. Bewitch is a deep grayish brown with subtle shimmer. West is a deep warm brown shimmer.
Spell is a duo containing a glittery and patchy black. The golden side of Spell is rich and warm. Jealous is another duo- a medium sage green and a pale yellow green.

Once again I am impressed with Urban Decay's latest release. Theodora has a beautiful combination of shades in a pretty package. Most of the eyeshadows (except the black side of Spell) are rich and smooth to apply. The lip color is not really me, but I love that they included it to complete the look. I hope to get a couple looks with each palette up in the next week.

 

No comments: