Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quads: Enchanted, Cognac Sable, and Burnished Amber

I have three Tom Ford quads to show you.

The packaging is beautiful- shiny brown metal compacts edged with gold, just like the blushes.

 

Enchanted, on the left, has a newer pan design. The formula is also softer than the other two quads.

All are equally gorgeous in my opinion. Pick my favorite? I may as well pick a favorite child.

Enchanted is a set of light purple and pink neutrals with a deep eggplant brown for depth.

Cognac Sable has a trio of smooth bronzed neutrals along with a shiny copper glitter shade. Burnished Amber pairs a pale and a medium gold with two burgundy shades.

Enchanted:

Cognac Sable using all of the colors:

Cognac Sable minus the glitter shade:
Burnished Amber:

I am really happy with my Tom Ford quads. I picked shades that I knew I would use often, thus justifying the crazy price tag in my own head. The pigment is smooth, and they make it easy to put together a sophisticated yet simple look.

 

6 comments:

LipstickBoulevards said...

Thats it ! I need enchanted now !
xoxo

Michelle (LipstickRules) said...

so pretty! I have yet to experience Tom Ford. Must change this!

Bellyhead said...

Dang it. I'm starting to develop a real TF$$$$ problem and these pictures are not helping me. DANG IT.

Musing on Beauty said...

OMG you splurged! They all look gorgeous on you!

birkinbagbeauty said...

decadent compacts & totally enamourated with Cognac Sable now

Rachel said...

Wow. You make everything look gorgeous! I am thinking about picking up a TF$ quad because of one shade I fell in love with. Kind of hard to justify the price that way but if they look as good as they do on you, I see no problem! :D