Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tom Ford Blush Swatches: Wicked, Narcissist, Lovelust

I bought my first Tom Ford blush a couple months ago, and was thoroughly impressed. I ended up getting a couple more, plus some of the eyeshadow quads. I think I need to try a lipstick from the line next.......

Tom Ford blushes come in a shiny brown metal case edged with gold.

 

Inside is a soft pan full of blush goodness.

Lovelust is probably the softest out of the bunch- see the brush marks?

Wicked is a raspberry pink with golden shimmer. Narcissist is an intense matte fuschia. Lovelust is a peach with golden shimmer.

All apply so flawlessly that they melt right into the skin. These are buttery soft and have great pigmentation.

Wicked:

 

Narcissist:

Lovelust:
 

I am absolutely smitten with Tom Ford blushes! The packaging and product is definitely luxurious and has the quality that I expect from the high price tag.

 

3 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

I am absolutely not thanking you for these new lemmings :)

LilJeJa said...

Wicked is stunning!

Toyarosie said...

Oh dear. I had an obsessive few months over these and was trying to figure out how to get my hands on one (we don't have Tom Ford Beauty in Canada yet, if you can believe it, and they won't send from the US to here)...then finally I moved on. However, in the past week my love had been rekindled and you're not helping! LOL These all look lovely! :)