Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Cranberry FOTD

Here is a look I will be wearing often through the holidays. I owe you guys some more Tom Ford swatches!

FACE

NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc + Tarte Illuminating Serum

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Loose Powder

Tarte Dark Circle Defense Concealer Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Wiz Medium Ash

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara on brows

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Maybelline Pomegranate Punk Color Tattoo

Tom Ford Burnished Amber Quad

-light berry on lid

-deep berry in outer V

-bronze blended above crease

-gold on inner corners

Chanel Magic Night in outer V and crease

Sugarpill Goldilux on inner corners

YSL Deep Black Cream Liner

Majolica Majorca Lash Fame Expander Plus Mascara

 

CHEEKS

Tom Ford Lovelust

 

LIPS

Guerlain Violette de Mad Rouge Automatique

5 comments:

A said...

This is lovely!

Question: how do you like the KGD powder compared to other loose powders?

Martha said...

Thanks! I love the KGD powder, and I haven't strayed for months. It has a light and non powdery finish that is great for my combo dry skin.

Lauren said...

This is so beautiful on you! Perfect!

Dovey said...

Hi Martha, this looks beautiful! I love the berry and gold next to each other :)

bailey5596 said...

Gorgeous as usual! I tried using TF's Enchanted quad like you suggested and it turned out lovely, thank you. I love every item of his I've bought. Next on my list is Golden Mink! :)