Friday, November 16, 2012

Tom Ford Narcissist Blush: Swatches and Review

I recently took the plunge into Tom Ford with the fall collection. Hot pink blush and a quad of neutral eyeshadows are always a safe pick for me.

Narcissist is an intense fuschia that gives a fresh pink glow when applied.

It is definitely the brightest pink I own!

Chanel Rose Tourbillon is more sheer and has silver shimmer. Illamasqua Hussy is less blue based and more faded.

Narcissist applies beautifully with a light hand and lasts all day on me. The lovely texture and intense pigment make it worthy of a splurge.

4 comments:

Modesty Brown said...

That swatch speaks volumes, the texture looks so smooth and it's so evenly pigmented. That quad looks fabulous too!

Goddesslily Seymour said...

I can't believe I just went to Neiman's online and ordered a quad and a blush, wow, I can't remember when I treated myself with such an expensive purchase!

birkinbagbeauty said...

I totally love the name, and still the cooler pinks are a territory not frequently visited by me. On your complexion I recon it will be stunning

Sharlynn said...

In love with your two buys, I'm so jealous of that quad, I'd totally go with that too!