Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Enchanted Narcissist FOTD

I am using Tom Ford Narcissist blush and Enchanted eyeshadow palette, and I think it made for quite an appropriate title. I am sorry that I can't seem to take face pictures without giving a full view of my nostrils.

 

Later I switched my lip color to Becca Palm Breeze Ultimate Color Gloss:
 

FACE

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in 01

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Loose Powder

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash

Maybelline Great Lash in Clear to set brows

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Tom Ford Enchanted Palette

-taupe all over lid

-light pink on inner lids

-light cream on inner corners

-deep brown in outer V and crease

YSL Black Cream Liner

Majolica Majorca Lash Frame Expander Plus Mascara

 

CHEEKS

Tom Ford Narcissist

 

LIPS

Dior Swan Rouge Nude Lip Blush

and

Becca Palm Breeze Ultimate Color Lip Gloss

 

3 comments:

Dovey said...

Hi Martha, if I may be so bold--- I love ALL the colors in this look! Narcissist looks quite scary in the pan, but makes for such a beautiful pink on the cheeks. I really enjoy how you've applied Enchanted as well--- esp in the 2nd picture where it's easier to appreciate the central pink color :)

makeup magpie said...

Love the look you did with the Enchanted palette, and Narcissist blush looks surprisingly natural and super flattering! Very pretty! :)

My Lips But Better said...

*steals your lipstick and runs away*