Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chanel Summer FOTD

I used the three pieces I picked up from Chanel's Summer collection to create this simple look. Chanel always manages to put out classic colors with beautiful presentation, and I always manage to need them!
Sable- Emouvant Duo was used on the eyes. I lined with MAC Blacktrack on the top, and used Urban Decay Underground liner for a softer line on the bottom.

I used Sable Rose Bronzer as my only cheek product. It would work nicely as a bronzer, but is rosy enough to serve as a blush as well.


Calypso is on my lips in one layer only. It can be layered twice for a deeper and glossier look if you desire.

 

6 comments:

Mar said...

I love the look on you.

Jacqueline said...

Everything looks gorgeous on you. I love Chanel as well and I definitely intend to pick up a few items. The eye shadow duo looks so tempting.

Nawi said...

i thougt you purchused the sable rose one?

Makeup Magpie said...

Great look! The duo looks gorgeous on you :) I love Chanel's summer collections!

Martha said...

Thank you Mar!

Jacqueline, I think the duo is a must if you love bronze looks.

Nawi, oops! Thank you for catching that. It is updated now.

Thank you Magpie :)

~ Claire ~ said...

wow, sable rose looks beautiful on you! the gloss is calling my name. I really like chanel but sometimes they are just a huge miss for me. I wish all their products were constantly good.