Monday, May 7, 2012

Chanel Sable- Emouvant Duo: Swatches and Review

Being a bronze and neutrals kind of girl, I knew I would need to add Chanel's Sable- Emouvant Duo to my growing collection.

This duo has a deep bronze and neutral beige, both of which are smooth and full of pigment.
Of course I had a few similar colors to compare:
Urban Decay Busted is much cooler and more sheer. Rouge Bunny Rouge Bejewelled Skylark is more shimmery and warm bronze. Rouge Bunny Rouge Angelic Cockatiels is pinker and more shimmery. NARS Cyprus is similar but slightly more golden. Urban Decay Suspect is cooler toned and lighter.
Even though I have many similar colors, this duo has already proved to be one of my favorites. The colors apply so smoothly and blend effortlessly. It is neither too cool or warm, and would compliment many skin tones.

 

3 comments:

Makeup Magpie said...

Love that duo - it's like the perfect little basic palette! The pigmentation looks great :) Thanks for the review!

Modesty Brown said...

I love this pairing. I'll be very tempted by this if the European release has the same eyeshadows formula. Thank you very much for the comparisons too.

Martha said...

Thank you both! So many neutrals, so little time.......