Thursday, April 19, 2012

NARS Liberte FOTD

My romance with NARS is back in full swing right now. The past couple blush and eyeshadow releases really spoke to me, and I think they will look great on a wide range of skin tones.

This is a look using the Summer 2012 blush, Liberte. It applied as smoothly as I imagined and wore all day. My original review is here.

I used the Paramaribo Duo eyeshadow on my eyes. It is a lovely yellow gold and bronze duo.

 

FACE

NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc + aloe gel

MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

NARS Paramaribo Duo

NARS Coconut Grove in outer V

NARS Cyprus on inner corners

MAC Avenue Fluidline

Loreal False Fiber Mascara

CHEEKS

NARS Liberte

LIPS

NARS Little Darling lipstick

NARS Bilbao lipstick

5 comments:

Maquiyonkis said...

I'm using exactly the same shade of NARS Sheer glow and I'm absolutely in love with it :)

This passenger's element said...

Ahhh, that shadow looks divine on you! And now Im lemming that blush :)

Hunter87 said...

Very pretty look
LOVE LOVE your eye look.
and the blush looks very pretty on you.
~Jazmin

Dovey said...

Hi Martha, this is so pretty--- especially with the rainforest-like colors of Paramaribo on your eyes :)

Musing on Beauty said...

This is just so pretty! Can't pass on it now!!