Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Look with Chanel Malice and Tumulte

Here are a few pictures with Chanel Malice and Tumulte on my cheeks. I applied them a bit heavier so they would show up on camera. I wore Hourlass Gypsy on my eyes for both sets.

Malice is pictured with YSL Sheer Candy in Tangy Mandarine, and Tumulte is shown with YSL Sheer Candy in Cool Guava.

Malice:

 

Tumulte:

 

Do you ever have the feeling you are being watched when you are taking ridiculous pictures of your face? Well, just as I suspected.......

David :)

 

 

 

5 comments:

This passenger's element said...

Love these looks!~

emmabovary said...

Malice is such a stunner, and your eye makeup looks amazing! Your son is such a cutie xx

Makeup Magpie said...

These blushes both look great! I am especially tempted to get Tumulte but I keep telling myself I don't need another pink blush :) Your eye look is so pretty and your son is adorable! :)

softlips said...

Hey, I think you're gorgeous and I love your looks, but a suggestion (not to be mean and no offense at all) is when you wing out your liner, to connect it, so wing it out, then go back and connect the wing and the outer corner liner. If you watch this tutorial, at about 3 minutes in, she shows this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gggugG_PMlc&feature=channel

Rebecca said...

Aw, he is so cute. I love the look on his face.