Friday, February 24, 2012

NARS Gaiety is Making Me Blush

 Thank goodness the newest NARS blush has a name that I don't mind repeating. Gaiety is a vivid light blue toned pink that is completely matte. 

 Most of Gaiety's friends look almost peach in comparison.

 Illamasqua Katie is much lighter in hue, Spank has a warmer tone, and Rose Tourbillon is deeper and warmer- more of a berry pink.

 Gaiety gives a beautiful pink flush, brightening my winter complexion. I was able to use a regular blush brush and easily build color without creating scary clown cheeks.

NARS Gaiety will be a regular in my pink blush rotation this year!

3 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

It's gorgeous on you! Considering I've always been scared Katie would be too cool for me (!), I'm not going anywhere around this one, though!

Zuzu*s Petals said...

What a great color on you. I can't believe I skipped this when I ordered 413 BLKR the other day. Maybe I need to reconsider, especially since we have similar skin tones.

athunderheart said...

It looks beautiful on you! I just bought this for a friend, and you two have similar complexions, so hopefully she'll love it too.