Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Look with Lancome Rouge in Love

 I took a few pictures with my new Lancôme lipsticks since it always helps to see the color in reference to the rest of the face.

 

Lancôme Sweet Embrace:

 Lancôme Ever So Sweet:

 

 Ever So Sweet dabbed over Sweet Embrace:

 

 FACE

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51

Givenchy Prisme Loose in Light Pastel

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Burberry Pale Barley

Chanel Magic Night

MAC Blacktrack

L'Oreal False Fiber Mascara

 

CHEEKS

Illamasaqua Lover

Lancôme Les Roseraies Powder

 

 

3 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

I generally dislike Lancome, kind of vowed to stay away from the new Rouge in Love but they look so pretty on you!

Martha said...

Mariella- they are pretty and a very nice formula. I don't think they are my favorite, but Top 10 worthy :)Tthey resemble Rouge D'Armani in the way they set after a few minutes and adhere to the lips.

Rei said...

I have been contemplating whether to get the new shades, and your pictures have sealed the deal! They look so fresh and pretty on you :-)