Monday, January 30, 2012

Bobbi Brown FOTD

I haven't done many FOTD posts lately since I mainly do the same look daily, just with slight variations. I recently got a few pieces from Bobbi Brown Neons and Nudes- Nude Pink and Nude Peach blushes and the Ultra Nude Palette.  What can I say, I am a sucker for pretty neutrals! My sister was sweet enough to gift me the Wild Rose Shimmerbrick for my upcoming birthday, thus completing my crazy Bobbi Brown streak of obsession. I hope to put up swatches soon, but I am not sure when that will happen.

 FACE 

Missha Cho Bo BB Cream #1

Becca Loose Powder in Sesame

Tarte Dark Circle Defense Concealer in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash


EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

BB Ultra Nude Palette

BB Black Ink

L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes in Black


CHEEKS

BB Nude Pink

BB Wild Rose Shimmerbrick


LIPS

YSL Iced Plum Sheer Candy

 

5 comments:

TheKaykre said...

How do you like the YSL Sheer Candy Balm thing? I was eyeing them up at Sephora the other day...

Rachel said...

I would do terrible..unspeakable things to have your skin! Lol, seriously..you always look flawless. It's kind of "your thang", me thinks :P <3 xxx

Martha said...

Kay- I love them so much! They are very glossy and moisturizing. I have 4 and I plan to get at least one more.

Martha said...

Thanks Rachel :) lol

RileyMariesMom said...

I just found your blog and am really enjoying it. I love this look! This is something I could picture myself wearing. I've never paid any attention to any BB products before, but now I think I should.