Monday, December 12, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Resplendent Quetzal: Swatches and Review

Today I have a slightly different color from Rouge Bunny Rouge to show you. Resplendent Quetzal is a shimmering golden lime green. If ever lime green eyeshadow was subtle and flattering, this is it!
I didn't have anything close so I chose a light mint green and a khaki to compare. I think MAC Lucky Green might be very similar, but I no longer have it to compare.
Resplendent Quetzal has a nice shimmer without being over the top. It is more golden yellow than the Armani Jacquard- that is the lighter of the two greens swatched.  Maui Wowie is more of a khaki beige. 
I hope this helps give you an idea of the tone of Resplendent Quetzal- golden light green.
I think this color will be quite versatile. I can picture using it paired with brown, purple, and even a deep blue. It has the same soft and pigmented formula I have experienced from my other Rouge Bunny Rouge shadows. 

3 comments:

Modesty Brown said...

I never consider such colours put it looks very pretty. I'd love to see a look with this.
Jane x

Martha said...

It s more workable than I would have thought. I have a look planned next :)

Krystal Caracol said...

wow, that's a gorgeous shade! I'm not one for greens, but this is so soft and subtle I can see it working so well with many shades :)