Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Mysterious Tinamou: Swatches and Review

Rouge Bunny Rouge Mysterious Tinamou is a deeply blackened blue.
She looks intense and bright in the pan, but this blue is soft and wearable.
Next to both Urban Decay shadows, Mysterious Tinamou has depth. It is slightly blackened, sheerer and less shimmery than Radium and Haight.

Please ignore the swollen pregnancy face, these pictures were taken last year. I wanted to show you how wonderfully Mysterious Tinamou pairs with Abyssinian Catbird.
If you are looking for a versatile blue that doesn't overpower your eyes, Mysterious Tinamou is for you! It has the same soft texture as my other Rouge Bunny Rouge shadows and applies easily.

5 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

I have this one and believe it or not, never thought of pairing it with the Catbird!
However I have an extremely close dupe: Mac Birds & Berries from the Liberty of London collection - they're extremely close.

Flyavsted said...

Another RBR shadow that I have to put on my list of must haves. It is absolutely gorgeous and I usually don´t go for blues.

Modesty Brown said...

Wow! That is beautiful and certainly not one I would have considered at all until seeing your eye look (pfft at the swollen pregnancy face too, you look as beautiful as ever). Thank you so much for sharing!

Elizabeth King said...

Really Pretty! ^_^

Krystal Caracol said...

Beautiful shade, but it's much more muted than I expected it to be from the pan photo. Still pretty - thank you!