Monday, December 5, 2011

Quick FOTD

Yes, I am still alive.......
Here is a simple look using the Becca Lost Weekend palette.  I used MAC Blacktrack to tightline, and Urban Decay Underground pencil under the eye.  Illamasqua Ambition was used on the cheeks, and Revlon Creamsicle lip butter and Chanel Insouciance Extrait de Gloss are both on the lips. The usual face and brow products were used.  

I hope to be back to regular posting, but the holiday season plus sick children have both taken up my free time.  I do have tons of things I want to post: Rouge Bunny Rouge swatches, Illamasqua blushes, YSL lipstick reviews, and probably more I am forgetting.  Which would you like to see first?

3 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

AHA!
;-)

Rachel said...

I read the first line of your post and naturally, "Alive" started playing in my head..lol. So glad to see your little face! And, I'm very much looking forward to the RBR and YSL swatches! Hope you and the fam are doing well :) xxx

Makeup Magpie said...

Pretty! Love the eye look. You always do such a great job :) Underground is my go-to eyeliner for lower lashline these days. I vote for RBR swatches since I haven't tried any of their stuff yet! :)