Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chanel Spring FOTD

It turns out that some light pink and peach colors were just what I needed on a dreary winter day! I am using Horizon Blush de Chanel as well as Flirt Rouge Coco Shine (review coming soon).
FACE
YSL Teint Resist in Opal
Givenchy Prisme Loose in Light Pastel
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
Chanel Topkapi Quad
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Million Lashes waterproof

CHEEKS
Horizon Blush de Chanel

LIPS
Chanel Flirt Rouge Coco Shine

5 comments:

Modesty Brown said...

That blusher really suits you. It's lovely how the Spring colours can lift your mood, isn't it?

Musing on Beauty said...

You look absolutely lovely.

However I'm feel that really weird some brands already release their Spring stuff at this time of the year. Winter technically starts on Dec 21, which is next week. We had our first snow yesterday (and it wasn't even a serious one). How on earth could I wear Spring makeup now - or, for that matter, at the end of next month when it will be launching here. Something's feeling wrong there.

LauraJean396 said...

SWOOOON! I love your blush but I am amazed at how much I like you with bangs/fringe! :D

LauraJean396 said...

SWOON! I love that blush on you but I am amazed at how much I love bangs/fringe on you! <3

Makeup Magpie said...

Lovely FOTD! The Topkapi palette looks great with your eye color :)