Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sparkle Neely Sparkle FOTD

I love a warm brown and gold combination to bring out blue eyes.  


I am also enjoying my recent MAC Paint Pot acquisitions.  They prevent my shadow from creasing and make eyeshadow colors more vibrant.  


Genuine Treasure is best used as a topper because it is sheer, but I also got Nubile and Groundwork which both work wonderfully as bases.  I will try to do proper swatches soon.






FACE
Armani Luminous Silk #4
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation in Ivory
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash


EYES
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
MAC Sparkle Neely Sparkle all over
Urban Decay El Dorado Liner on inner corners
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes WP in black


CHEEKS
Becca Apricot Beach Tint
Becca Nefertiti Pressed Shimmer Powder


LIPS
NARS Little Darling



L-R: UD El Dorado, MAC Sparkle Neely Sparkle, MAC Groundwork, Becca Nefertiti, Becca Apricot Beach Tint, NARS Little Darling

3 comments:

MakeupFanatic27 said...

Looks really nice! The colors go so well together! ^_^

makeup merriment said...

Really, really beautiful! I too love this sort of combo to bring out the blue in my eyes. Just stunning xx

Makeup Magpie said...

Very pretty look! Love the gold accent :)