Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Desert Rose FOTD

I haven't showed proper pictures of my new Chanel Prelude Quad or Rose Ecrin Joues Contraste on my face.  Here they  are along with Bobbi Brown Desert Rose Rich Lipstick.  


FACE
Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #4

MUFE HD Powder
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Express Kit in Brunette


EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
Chanel Prelude
-shimmery gray in lid
-deep grey in outer V, lower lash line
-beige to blend crease
-cream on inner corners
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes WP in Black


CHEEKS
Chanel Rose Ecrin


LIPS
BB Desert Rose

3 comments:

ModestyBrown said...

A beautiful look as always. I love the lipstick colour in particular.
Jane x

Martha said...

Thanks Jane! I think it is a pretty color and I seem to always go for mauve/rose/browns as you do :D

ModestyBrown said...

Yes, I'm just the same. Our similar taste is exactly I used to come across your swatches time and time again when I did searches on MUA! :D