Friday, September 9, 2011

TheBalm Frat Boy, Cabana Boy, and Down Boy: Swatches and Review

As much as I love sleek and simple packaging, I also love fun and bright packaging. Take my magnet collection for example:

These never fail to make me smile. I feel the same when I look at TheBalm's colorful retro packaging. Too cute:

I was able to recently score TheBalm at TJ Maxx for a great price!

Frat Boy is a matte pinky peach blush.

Down Boy is a cool light pink color.

Cabana Boy is a shimmering berry flush.



Here are some comparisons:








Overall I am impressed by the quality of TheBalm blushes. They are smooth and full of pigment. The color lasts through a long day without fading. If you can find these at your local TJ Maxx, don't hesitate to pick some up. Even at full price, TheBalm has my attention!

3 comments:

Alex Kay said...

I LOVE Frat Boy and Cabana Boy! Thanks for the comparisons - always very helpful.

Gamze said...

thank you for the comparison :) i'll definetly purchase cabana boy :)

Jana said...

Thanks for the swatches, your's are among the best ones I've found on the internet!