Monday, September 26, 2011

Genuine Treasure FOTD and a Shoutout

This look is inspired by Rachel at Makeup Never Sleeps. I have been obsessively stalking casually reading her blog for awhile, and I clearly buy what she tells me to.  A recent tutorial featured MAC Genuine Treasure paint pot and Urban Decay Rehab pencil.  I bought both and tried to recreate the look.  





FACE
Armani Luminous Skin Foundation #4
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation Ivory
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash


EYES
UD Rehab Liner Pencil
MAC Moleskin in crease
MAC Carbonized in outer V
RBR Angelic Cockatiels on inner corners
MAC Genuine Treasure paint pot on lid (over shadows)
MAC Avenue to line top and bottom
UD Rehab on lower lash line
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes WP in black


CHEEKS
Becca Flowerchild



LIPS
Chanel Imaginaire



6 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

This is a really beautiful look!
I think that when I was wearing Armani LSF, I was using 4.5 - once again we're very close :-)

Martha said...

Yes very close :) I am loving Luminous Silk so far.

Rachel said...

Could you be any cuter? Seriously. Thank you *so* much for the kind shout out. Totally made my day (which is vastly appreciated). Meanwhile, why does everything just look..better on you? Lol. It just does. We buy so much of the same stuff, and I just prefer your execution. I love how you placed that warm color above the crease. Made yer blues pop. OH, and...bc of your Chanel IdO post, I ordered Ebloui and Illusoire. I had totally written those off, and then I got "Martha'd" :P <3 xxx

Martha said...

Rachel- You are too kind :) I hope you like the Illusion D'Ombre as much as I do! I hope to see a post on Smoky Khaki soon. I think I will be getting that when Sephora does F&F this year. You swatches were very tempting.

LauraJean396 said...

U r a stunner. Gorgeous look my dear. :))

Martha said...

Thanks LJ :)