Friday, September 16, 2011

Chanel Sari Dore FOTD

 Now that summer is over, I think I have found my favorite orange lipstick.  Chanel Sari Dore Rouge Coco was calling to me this spring, maybe I should have listened.





FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense Concealer in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
UD Smog on lid and crease
UD Darkhorse in outer V
MAC Patina on inner lid and crease
MAC White Wheat on inner corners
UD Rehab Liner on lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes WP in Black

CHEEKS
Dior Aurora Bronzer
Tarte Tipsy Amazonian Clay Blush
TheBalm Mary LouManizer

LIPS
Chanel Sari Dore Rouge Coco



L-R:TheBalm Mary LouManizer, Dior Aurora, Tarte Tipsy, UD Darkhorse, UD Smog, MAC Patina, 
MAC White Wheat, UD Rehab, Chanel Sari Dore

2 comments:

gigidob said...

I've never tried Patina with Smog and Darkhorse. Hmm... I know what I'll be wearing on my eyes tomorrow! Thank you for sharing - it's a gorgeous look. And who's to say that you can't wear Sari Dore in Autumn?! :)

MakeupFanatic27 said...

Love It! Super cute! ^_^