Saturday, July 9, 2011

You Guessed It.... Another BLOG SALE

BORING RULES:
* U.S. addresses only. I will not be responding to messages asking me to ship internationally.
* Paypal only- I must receive payment within 24 hours or item will be relisted. Make sure your shipping address is correct on Paypal- I will not be able to keep track of requests to ship to a different address.
* Shipping starts at $3.00 for 1 item. Add $.50 for each additional item. I always use delivery confirmation, but will add insurance at your request only.
* Packages are usually shipped within 2-3 days of payment.
* No returns or refunds- I have done my best to take accurate photos and list an estimate of percentages left. Do not use these photos for accurate color representations.
* Contact me - williams.martha (at) gmail (dot) com with "blog sale for (your name)" in the subject and your paypal address in the email.
* I will invoice you from a different email address- DO NOT PAYPAL ME until you receive my invoice!

13 comments:

Passing fancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Are you in the US? Just email me, they are still available.

Passing fancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SFe said...

Erika F ... I missed it! How did you like it?

Martha said...

Erika F was pretty, but just too full of glitter for me in everyday use. I am liking Chanel Epatant for a more subtle sparkle that stays put.

Candice* said...

I sent you an email about the R&R eyeshadow :)

Lily Seymour said...

Just wondering if you were able to pick up some flat rate boxes from the PO for shipping polishes via Paypal?

Martha said...

Sorry Lily, I haven't been to the post office.

Laffy.Taffy. said...

Hi there, I emailed you a couple days ago regarding the tarte makeup bags + A few of the OPI nail polishes. PLMK whats availble, thanks!

TamaraB said...

omg!!! I just found your blog!! love love love it!!! (had to say it three times) I was wondering what has been sold and whats still left? Are you still doing the sale?

Martha said...

Thanks! I just updated it today so it is all current:)

Lilybeans said...

Hi! Are the Sugar Pill palette, The Balm blusher and Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia all still available?

thanks!

Martha said...

They are all available. Email me and I can invoice you for them :)