Friday, July 15, 2011

Romance FOTD

Using Chanel Romance Rouge Coco Shine and pulling out NARS Dogon (review here) again. I love how simple Dogon makes a daytime smoky eye!





FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
Tarte EmphasEyes Brow Pencil in Taupe

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
NARS Dogon
-darker shade in crease and outer lid
-lighter shade on inner corners and lid
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP black

CHEEKS
Tarte Amused AC blush
Armani Pink Loose Powder

LIPS
Chanel Romance

2 comments:

ModestyBrown said...

That's such a lovely look. I have Dogon and like it very much. Of course you've left me intrigued by all the Tarte products!

My Lips But Better said...

Great minds think alike! I reviewed Chanel RC Shine Romance last week.

This is such a gorgeous FOTD! I seriously need to get my hands on Dogon before it's gone. And I agree with Modesty...I've been avoiding Tarte because of the whole MUA board scandal but I think it may be time to let it go.