Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MAC Golden Gaze Mineralize Eyeshadow: Swatches and Review

I haven't been remotely excited about anything from MAC in awhile. I was surprised to be impressed with the Semi Precious Collection as mineralize products from MAC can be disappointing. They usually are glitter bombs that lack in pigment. Not this beauty.......

I introduce you to MAC Golden Gaze:

Deep brassy gold swirled with sooty black.

This swatch is dry over no primer:

Golden Gaze applies smoothly with minimal fallout. It is chock full of pigment!


This shadow is great for a single color look. It blends out to create a smoky edge that looks like I took forever to blend. It is eye catching without being crazy. I love this eye shadow and I might need some more MAC mineralize in the future.

1 comment:

Zuzu's Petals said...

Golden Gaze looks stunning in the pan, but I can see that it's primarily gold on your skin. Alas, that isn't a great look for me, but it sure is pretty to look at. Thanks for swatching!