Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life With Boys in the Middle of Nowhere

This is where I live:



Yep, nowhere. If you have been reading my blog for awhile you may know that I live rurally with four boys, and a fifth if you count my husband. I realize I haven't shared any personal stories recently, so listen up kids...... it's story time.

What do four boys do all day?

Well, there is cage time. Especially fun for the 2 year old.

They catch lizards. This was caught by a three year old Nathan. His older brother did not want to touch it, so he made his younger brother do the dirty work.

They catch particularly disgusting bugs. Terrifying actually. This does come in handy when there are bugs in the house Mommy does not want to kill!

Sometimes boys get to ride out for milkshakes. Can you tell how exciting this is?

Boys swim on the porch.

Sometimes swim time can double as bath time- convenient!


This boy doesn't do much yet, but he has no idea what is waiting for him as he gets older :)

6 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

Aww what a lovely family and a nice place to live! The little one looks big already, wow!

Zuzu's Petals said...

Adorable, all! I especially love the kidlets in the dog crate, lol.

My Lips But Better said...

These photos are precious! Your boys are adorable and I'm so glad they have the chance to explore and enjoy nature. Too many kids spend all their time playing video games indoors!

Now I want a milkshake.

Anne said...

They are all so stinkin' cute!!

Crissy K said...

What a beautiful place to live. It's like a dream come true. Your photos are precious. They are all so adorable. I love the one where you are going for milkshake! Too much fun.

Pink_Diamond said...

ooo so cuteeee :) ...