Monday, July 18, 2011

Inspired by Christina FOTD

How pretty is this look? I especially love the thick liner.

I tried to recreate it and here is what I came up with:




FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
Tarte EmphasEyes Brow Pencil in Taupe

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
BB Smoke in crease
BB Woodrose to blend crease
BB Ivory on lid
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
NARS Irresistiblement Bronzer
NARS Lovejoy
NARS Albatross to highlight

LIPS
NARS Cruising
Buxom Sugar gloss (in first photo only)

4 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

How much more beautiful could she be??
I think you recreated the look perfectly and it's very pretty, you look very beautiful too!

Zuzu's Petals said...

Very very beautiful. You have just the right facial structure to pull of that look, and you look gorgeous. I don't usually go in for mimicking celebrity looks, but I'd make an exception for Christina. I adore her looks, and my husband is pretty smitten with her, too, ever since he first saw her on Firefly.

LauraJean396 said...

Your liner skills are second to none! Gorgeous!

Makeup Magpie said...

So pretty! You do winged liner so well. I never seem to get it quite right on myself, but I keep on trying as I love the way it looks! :)