Saturday, July 9, 2011

Guerlain Terra Inca Sublime Radiant Powder Swatches and Review

Guerlain........ You light up my life......


This expensive as crap highlighter or bronzer, or whatever it is, came home to live with me recently.

It is the most I have ever paid for a single item of makeup, but it was called "sublime" and it had pretty shimmers....

The compact is pretty , although strangely held together with tiny magnets. Probably not travel friendly, but I never travel so it works for me.

The inside has a generous mirror which I have already put my grubby fingerprints on.

This gives a gorgeous pinkish bronze sheen and works over a wide range of blush colors.


I really heart it. The end.

2 comments:

flora_mundi said...

I don't really like bronzers and I was aghast at the price of this. But somehow, it just looked so purty that it came home with me. Now all my other blushes and highlighters are jealous because I'm wearing this one ALL THE TIME. Seriously, I have to force myself not to wear it every day, because it would just be ridiculous to have to get a backup...

Makeup Magpie said...

I couldn't resist buying this one despite the cost. I really like the unusual packaging and love the shimmer it gives! :)