Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ebloui Plumetis FOTD

I am still playing with my new Chanel Fall items and really loving everything. I do believe Plumetis could be the most perfect peachy pink lip color ever. Ebloui Illusion D'Ombre shadow took a little more work. I mixed it with some gold and brown colors to make a fall sunset look. I need to post my swatches of Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadow as I am loving every single one I got. I am just full of love today :D





FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
Tarte EmphasEyes Brow Pencil in Taupe

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
Chanel Ebloui Illusion D'Ombre shadow on lid and lower lash line
RBR Bejewelled Skylark in outer V and crease
RBR Fire-Tailed Sunbird to blend crease
Fyrinnae Polar Bear on inner corners
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in black

CHEEKS
Becca Damselfly
RBR Fire-Tailed Sunbird as highlight

LIPS
Chanel Plumetis Rouge Coco

3 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

That looks gorgeous! I can't wait for Chanel Fall to land here but that won't be before another couple of months.

Makeup Magpie said...

Such a pretty look! I love Ebloui and Plumetis is even better than I thought it would be :) xx

PerilouslyPale said...

Beautiful! Fire-tailed Sunbird has been hovering in my cart for a while. So happy you're loving everything!