Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dior Electric Tropics Summer Collection: Swatches and Review

When I saw pictures of Dior's summer collection I thought it was nice, but nothing special. As I began to see swatches online I realized it was calling my name. Neutrals.....


Both quints are smooth and gorgeous without being overly frosty. The colors just glow.


Rosy Nude offers mostly light colors that make excellent highlights. It is also nice for a quick sweep of brightening color if you like a simple look.

Rosy Tan has some deeper colors along with the lighter ones.

Both quints are so smooth. The colors range from deep brown to pale peach and even pink.


My personal favorite in Rosy Nude is the rusty bronze- it really brings out blue eyes.

Rosy Tan has a great crease color and I love the milk chocolate brown on the end.

I also decided to take a leap into bronzers with Aurora. I have already done a review and look with Aurora, but I thought it would be sad if I didn't include it in the family pictures.


Dior Addict in Fire looks like a bright red in the tube, but it is really a sheer orange. Fire can be layered for an intense color or swiped once for a sheer stain. No glitter or shimmer either, which makes me very happy.





Overall I am in love with this collection and with Dior :)

1 comment:

Y said...

I love the eyeshadow quints but I'm pretty disappointed with the pigmentation of the lipstick.