Monday, July 18, 2011

Chanel Topkapi Swatches and Review

I'm not even typing out the full title to this special little quad.

Many pictures and reviews have been posted recently of this limited edition Chanel palette, now here is yet another review......

Chanel Topkapi, part of the Byzance de Chanel Collection, is gorgeous!


"Don't hate me because I am beautiful."

These shadows are so soft and buttery smooth. They appear foiled or like a cream shadow when applied. Oh, and pigment? Yep, they have that too. Loads.

Here are the smaller button pans next to my well loved Kaska Beige quad.

These would be my favorite colors, all in one palette. Bronze, taupe, deep brown, and gold.


Now, I thought it would be fun to try and match these colors out of my Fyrinnae collection. I came close, but am sorry to report that you will still need the Chanel in addition to the Fyrinnae colors :)


Here they are again labeled:


Short and sweet: go forth and buy this palette before it is gone for good!

6 comments:

Y said...

SO PRETTY! I love the colors

productdoctor said...

I LOVE this palette! I have been using mine nonstop. I think this one is a must have!

Rachel said...

LOL! I think your review of this quad is my favorite. More photo content, less jibber jabber. Nice job on the swatches, btw. It really is a talent (that I totally lack) :P xxx

Musing on Beauty said...

Ok, I'm not a fan of Chanel e/s but I do admit these look really pretty. Not sure we're gonna have it available here though? I need to research that.

PerilouslyPale said...

Can't wait till mine arrives!

Martha said...

Y- it definitely exceeded my expectations!

prodoctdoctor- I can't wait to post some looks :)

I loved you review Rachel. LOL I will be calling ti Tapioca from now on!

Musing- my twin-I hope you can get it!

PP- hope you like it as much as I did