Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss Swatches and Review

Today I present you with extra fancy lip gloss (sorry for the grubby fingerprints).

Nothing makes me feel more like a classy lady than Chanel. That laughter you hear?.......

Pretty sure that's my Mom. She is laughing at the words "classy" and "lady" used to describe her daughter :) But I still love fancy lip gloss and Extrait de Gloss is just that.

The tube is heavy and black with a gold tipped cap. I love how elegant they are, although it is a bit inconvenient not be able to see how much gloss I have left.

Chanel did color code the sticker so it is easy to grab the color I want.

The applicator is soft and curved, and almost like a spatula on the end.

The formula is thick and gel like, but not sticky or tacky. It smells faintly of roses, but it isn't overpowering.

This gloss wears well for me due to the thickness, and the coverage is opaque and saturated.


Overall Extrait de Gloss offers a flattering range of colors and the quality I have come to expect from Chanel. Love!

1 comment:

PerilouslyPale said...

I love this formula! I have Emoi, Genie and Confidence and I bought my friend Inscouciance and Imaginaire as gifts!