Friday, July 8, 2011

Chanel Braise Glossimer Swatches and Review

What do you think of when I say the word braise?



Well forget dinner as I show you something tasty from Chanel.

Braise Glossimer is a warm brownish red with golden shimmer.

Out of the tube, Braise becomes a warm pink with only slight shimmer. It is much more subtle than you would expect. This looks pretty alone on the lips or layered over deeper colors.


Braise has the usual thick and smooth Glossimer formula. This will be a great versatile color through summer and into fall.

1 comment:

Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup said...

This lip gloss really is surprising. I didn't pay it a second glance based on the way it looked in the tube at the Chanel counter. After seeing your pictures though I'm curious to see what it would look like on my lips. What did you think of Pampille?