Friday, June 3, 2011

Urban Decay Inspired FOTD

I love this promo picture! I could do without the turquoise to the brow though, so I decided to adapt it for a more tame look. I am still searching for the right color to match her lips.






FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
NARS Luxor under eyes
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage to set
MAC Careblend Powder in Light
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
UD Smog all over
UD Darkhorse in outer V
UD Psychedelic Sister on inner lid
UD Virgin on inner corners
NARS Nouveau Monde (green side) on lower lash line
Clinique Egyptian on lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in black

CHEEKS
UD Indecent Cheek Tint

LIPS
Chanel Chintz
Burt's Bees Tiger Lily Tinted Balm

9 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

I love both the picture and your recreation, I'll need to try both! :)

PerilouslyPale said...

So pretty!!! But darn!...I wanted to see turquoise on your brow!!

Shaneen said...

wow its beautiful!

Y said...

I love this look, even though it's not as extreme as the picture in the ad!

HeidiB said...

That's a really stunning look and I have to say that I quite like your version better than the UD one :)

carissakuo said...

love the look you created! :)

Rachel said...

I love the eyes! Honestly, I think the way you did it was much better than the inspired pic, just sayin'. Also, I wanted to THANK YOU for making me get the "Into the Wild' soundtrack. I've been listening to that and EV's Ukulele Songs album for the past 2/3 days :P xxx

Martha said...

Thanks everyone!

Rachel- you are welcome :) I need to break out my 90's Pearl Jam again soon.

Nicole said...

This is a bit belated, but thanks for the inspiration! I knocked off this look using entirely Wet N Wild products a few weekends ago and got so many compliments. I think it's going to become one of my go-to's. :D