Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush: Swatches and Review

I have been on a huge and unexpected Tarte kick lately. I tried the QVC set with low expectations, but I have been pleasantly surprised!

Now I have some pretty blushes to show you.....


These are Amazonian Clay powder blushes. Tarte is known for their cheek stains, but has recently ventured into the world of powder blush.

The first three I have to show you are in the pink range.

Exposed is a subtle rosy nude color.

Natural Beauty is a strawberry pink.

Amused is a bright cool pink.


The colors are all highly pigmented and smooth. They last all day long.

Exposed is lighter and less brown than MAC Blushbaby. It also has a very slight sheen.

Natural Beauty appears to be bright, but it looked very natural on my pale skin.

Amused is close to Rock & Republic Kinky but more pigmented and a touch more warm.

Definitely give these blushes a try. Tarte's website frequently has discounts of 20% or even 30%, so I would recommend waiting for a deal. You won't be disappointed :)

4 comments:

Passing fancy said...

Gosh I wish to have one of those, they're all so gorgeous :) LUCKY YOU!

Dovey said...

Really pretty swatches and comparison! I really like the idea of a more "natural" ingredient list in blushes as well.

Appu said...

I have this in Blissful & it's amazing. The perfect coral! :)

Rachel said...

Amused looks suuupper pretty. You have me quite curious, I must say :P xxx