Monday, June 27, 2011

More Bobbi Brown Rich Lipsticks

I said I would need more right? My original review is here. I still love these, and I hope Bobbi will be releasing more shades eventually.

L-R: Soft Coral, Mod Pink, Bikini Pink

Here is Mod Pink swatched next to some bright pinks. It is a medium pink, like a bright for beginners. It is also fairly neutral.


Mod Pink on the lips:

Soft Coral is a light vibrant peach. Next to Chanel Chintz and Armani Pink 510, it lacks the pinkish tone.

Here is Soft Coral on the lips with Bobbi Brown Brightening Gloss in Peach:

Bikini Pink is a warm light pink. Notice how cool toned Urban Decay Naked looks and peach Chanel Chintz looks.

Here is Bikini Pink on the lips topped with NARS Frivolous Gloss Stick:


Another win from Bobbi Brown!

5 comments:

PerilouslyPale said...

I have been eyeing these lipsticks for a long, long time. Thanks for the beautiful pics. Seeing how great it looks on you only fuels the flames more!

Y said...

I love the BB coral lipstick

Zuzu's Petals said...

I was never a huge fan of BB lipstick texture, but I bought this lipstick in Soft Nectar, and I can't believe how much I love it. All three of those colors look gorgeous on you, but especially Mod Pink.

Makeup Magpie said...

I love the Bobbi Brown Rich Lipsticks! All three of these look great on you! Love the winged liner too :)

My Lips But Better said...

You should just rename your blog "Lipstick Lust" because every time you put up pictures of a lipstick I end up wanting it. And eyeshadow, and blush... basically, my wallet hates you.