Friday, June 17, 2011

Monte Carlo FOTD

Here is a full face with Chanel Monte Carlo. I am also loving my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes, and I will be posting pictures and comparisons soon.



FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
Tarte EmphasEyes Brow Pencil in Taupe

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
Urban Decay Naked Palette
-Virgin on inner lid
-Darkhorse in crease
-Buck to blend crease
-Naked to blend crease
-Sidecar on outer lid
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in Black

CHEEKS
Tarte Natural Beauty AC Blush

LIPS
Chanel Monte Carlo

4 comments:

PerilouslyPale said...

The Tarte blushes are getting such raves. Maybe I'll have to make the drive to Sephora one of these days!

Rachel said...

Everything just looks good on you. Monte Carlo looks very subtle..almost like a stain. Beautiful :) xxx

Rei said...

Beautiful..I have heard so many good things about the Tarte blush..it looks absolutely stunning on your porcelain complexion!!

Martha said...

Pale- they are definitely nice and very pigmented. They seem to last all day too.

Rachel- thanks for influencing me to buy some RCS :) Next on my list are some Chanel single eyeshadows. Fauve in August!

Rei- thank you :) I was scared at first since it is so bright, but pleasantly surprised once I got it on.